Canyon’s Stabilitrak electronic stability control system helps improve stability by detecting and reducing traction loss.
This feature can lock both rear wheels to help them gain traction on loose gravel or slippery surfaces.
Protects against corrosion and can double the life of the rotors compared to conventional rotors.
- Provides a permanent, durable, nonskid surface
- Covers the entire bed below the side rails, including the tailgate, front box top rail and lower tie-down hooks
Enables easy access to the cargo bed, even when the tailgate is open.
Canyon’s seats include dual-density foam for elevated comfort, while the heated front seats provide warmth in cooler temperatures.
The soft-touch IP with contrasting stitching shows that every detail matters when it comes to Professional Grade design.
The 2020 Canyon helps you stay plugged in to your devices with up to four USB ports1 and a 12V charging outlet.
An available 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot enables you to connect to the internet right from your Canyon.
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and
- Two maintenance visits
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-month trial of OnStar Guidance Plan with a suite of emergency security and diagnostic services
- 5-year OnStar Basic Plan
Can provide distance alerts to nearby detected objects behind the vehicle to help you park and avoid objects when in Reverse at low speeds.
Can provide alerts to help you avoid crashes due to unintentionally drifting out of your lane when your turn signal is not activated.