This feature can lock both rear wheels to help them gain traction on loose gravel or slippery surfaces.
When you combine premium design with purposeful features, the result is truly brilliant.
Standard on Canyon Denali, these wheels feature painted accents, a brilliant, durable finish and GMC logo center caps.
- Lowers and raises with reduced effort thanks in part to an internal torsion bar
- Can be locked and unlocked via key fob
The 2020 Canyon Denali dials up comfort with its leather-appointed, 6-way front driver and 4-way passenger bucket seats, which are both heated and ventilated.
The 2020 Canyon Denali comfortably seats five, with ample room in the back for your passengers.
An available 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot enables you to connect to the internet right from your Canyon Denali.
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and
- Two maintenance visits
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-month trial of OnStar Guidance Plan with a suite of emergency security and diagnostic services
- 5-year OnStar Basic Plan
Can provide distance alerts to nearby detected objects behind the vehicle to help you park and avoid objects when in Reverse at low speeds.
Can provide alerts to help you avoid crashes due to unintentionally drifting out of your lane when your turn signal is not activated.