- Shifts smoothly for a refined driving experience
- Delivers excellent shift response for highway passing
- Contributes to the vehicle's fuel economy (EPA estimated MPG 17 city/24 highway)
- Power-packed performance (281 hp @ 6300 rpm)
- Serious boat- or trailer-hauling torque (266 lb-ft @ 3400) for towing up to 5200 lbs.
- Spark-ignition direction-injection technology
- Variable valve timing
- EPA-estimated 24 MPG highway (FWD)
- Horsepower increases to 288 and torque increases to 270 lb-ft on Denali with dual exhaust
Dual exhaust outlets allow a steady, uniform flow. The flow-through design integrates the ports flush with the rear fascia.
StabiliTrak® with traction control technology helps the driver stay on course, even during sudden maneuvers, by intelligently managing braking and throttle to help keep the vehicle on the path being steered.
- Add the bright flash of chrome to the side of the vehicle
-Include Black beltline molding on SLE models
- Include Bright beltline molding on SLT and Denali models
Operate the power liftgate in 3 different ways:
using the liftgate button on the Remote Keyless Entry transmitter, pressing the liftgate button on the center console inside the vehicle or pressing the touchpad on the exterior liftgate handle.
The available 2-panel SkyScape includes:
- 1 panel over the front seats and another over the second row
- Express-Open feature, front panel slides fully open at the single touch of a button
- Adjustable opening to control brightness or tilt up
- Fixed rear panel with a sunshade to control brightness
Included with the Open Road Package on SLT-1.
With sub-woofer. This system is upgraded to the Bose® advanced 10-speaker system with 5.1 Surround Sound when the rear seat entertainment system is ordered.
It projects your miles per hour, radio station, StabiliTrak electronic stability control system and traction control status, and other information on the windshield.
Leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls is heated to keep you comfortable on cold days.
IntelliLink® integrates your smartphone with your Acadia, letting you place and receive phone calls hands-free, stream Internet radio, use voice commands and more.
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and
- Two maintenance visits
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-month trial of OnStar Guidance Plan with a suite of emergency security and diagnostic services
- 5-year OnStar Basic Plan
Delivers audible warning sounds when you're close to certain objects, while driving in reverse at low speeds.
DRLs help make it easier for other drivers to see the front of your vehicle during daytime driving.
Frontal and side-impact for the driver and front seat passenger, working with the safety belt to help absorb the energy of a crash, Inboard seat-mounted side-impact for the driver, designed for additional protection in moderate to severe collisions from the side, Head curtain side-impact, providing additional protection for all rows in the outboard seating positions.